Thursday, December 14, 2006

a rare find.

I discovered the Black Pheonix Alchemy Lab today. (I know, i know-Americans probably know all about it) It is so genius. I'm not really a person that can resist perfume names like Queen Mab and Absinthe.How about Casanova or Dragon's Blood? My personal favourite-Unseelie.

They have a massive range with gorgeous lines like Mad Hatter (Where you can find Drink Me, Jabberwocky and The Queen of Hearts) Theres Wanderlust with Machu Piccu, Tintagel and The Hamptons.. you will find in the Bewitching Brews line-Yggdrasil, Brimstone and Wilde.

Get the sense that I am really liking the names?

Apart from the evocative imagery of the names (My english teacher would have a field day) the perfumes live up to ( and exceed) all expectations.

this is for the person who wants to smell like Black Ice, Voodoo or Lorelai. and that's all us fashion fanatics right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home